WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE M3W:
- "The most fun vehicle I've driven in years"
- "Fantastic car"
- "It just makes you smile"
- "Only Morgan could have done it"
- "Simply brillant design and engineering"
- "Only the hardest of hearts will fail to love it"
- "It's by some margin the most exciting car of this or any other decade"
- "There's something about the way it drives that makes you want to keep driving..."
Firth Gear Web TV
- "You become someone else. And that person is called Ace....the Morgan3Wheeler hasn't lost the most important thing of all: joy..."
- Top Gear
- "There are few cars that are this much fun."
- "We desperately want one of these 3 wheelers"
- "Thoroughly entertaining to drive"
- "Three might be your magic number"
- Car & Driver
- "You have to love the cheek of this thing"
- Octane Magazine
M3W BOOK OUT NOW
Peter Dron’s new book "Morgan3Wheeler: Back to the Future" is a factual, insightful and well illustrated account of how my own three-wheeler, the Liberty ACE, was picked up by the Morgan Motor Company and evolved into the new M3W. You’ll want this in your Morgan library! Click cover to buy on Amazon.
LIBERTY M3W EVENTS
Spring 2015 at select Saturdays appearances in Redmond at Exotics @RTC.
More coming soon!
THE M3W DEMO IS HERE!
Contact us to see the newest from Malvern
MORGAN 3 WHEELER FEATURED
Check out our feature in the May issue of the PNW Porsche Club of America magazine "Spiel"
Andrew English reviews the 2014 M3W
SEE MORE VIDEOS